Plan a Private Art Class
Plan your own private art class that
fits your schedule & group’s interests.
You only need 2 People . . . to schedule a art class or art party with your immediate family and/or close friends, "Your QuaranTEAM". At this time we are limiting class size to 8 people.
You Pick the Day and Time . . . You are not restricted to our store hours, when scheduling an art class. Most of our private art classes are run after store hours and on days we are closed.
At this time we will not be scheduling childrens (same age) birthday parties or Girl Scout badge classes.
You Pick the Art Activity . . . Choose from a variety of art mediums and 2-D and 3-D art venues. We are happy to assist you in choosing the best art activity for your group based on age, number of participants, and interests. Please feel free to come in with your own ideas and we will try to accommodate you. Check out our LIST OF ART MEDIUMS AND VENUES
Private Art Classes are for immediate family or QuaranTEAM" who wants to have fun exporing their creative side.
Cost: $15 / participant
• We reserve 2 hours for a private art class, however we don’t throw anyone out or charge extra if the class runs a little long.
• 1st grade is the minimum age when scheduling a private art class just for your children. Younger children can participate in a family group art class, however the parents are responsible for the child’s actions.
• We offer a various types of private art class to accommodate all ages, groups and interests.
• All art materials are included in the cost.
• In keeping with the Illinois 6 foot social distancing guidelines we are limiting class size to 8 people.
• Everyone will be asked to wear a mask in our studio.
• We will be taking additional measures to keep everyone safe by disinfecting all the tables, tools and the surrounding common areas.
Private Art Party includes some prewrapped snacks. (Min. of 6 participants are needed to schedule an art party.) Beverages are supplied gratis. (Everyone must me over 21 if wine is served.) Cost: $20/ participant
Things you should know when planning a private art class / party at Smith Studio and Gallery . . .
In keeping with the Illinois 6 foot social distancing guidelines we are limiting our class size to 8 people and everyone will be asked to wear a mask in our studio. We will be taking additional measures to keep everyone safe by disinfecting all the tables, tools and the surrounding common areas.
Minimum age for your children’s art class is first grade. Younger children can participate in a family group art class, however the parents are responsible for the child’s actions.
Plan a private art class or party that fits your schedule. Most of our private art classes are run after store hours and on days we are closed.
We reserve 2 hours for a private art class or party, however we don’t throw anyone out or charge extra it the class runs a little long.
Minimum number needed to schedule an Art Class? You only need 2 people to schedule a private art class. We are limiting art class size to 8 people
Minimum number needed to schedule an Art Party? You need a minimum of 6 people to schedule a party with refreshments.
How do I schedule a private art class or party? You need to come in and fill out our PLAN PRIVATE ART CLASS / Party Contract. We require a $15 non-refundable deposit to reserve your date and time.
Note, you only pay for the people who come, not for the number on the reservation. Also, we don’t charge a fee if you need to reschedule the day and/or time of your art class.
How far in advanced do I need to schedule an art class? A longer lead-time will give you the best chance for reserving the day and time you want, however we have had people schedule an art class on the same day that they wanted to come.